Sunday, April 03, 2005

HA. I PASSED SGGA. I PASSED THINKING DAY. I PASSED UNIFORM. I PASSED WHISTLE AND HAND SIGN. WHEE. BE SO HAPPY FOR ME (: oh no but i failed good turn book x( not my fault that im not kind. and i didnt know we were supposed to do for three weeks i only did for two. so now i have to do for another week. sgga sucks lah can. i didnt even memorise all the years that all the stuff happened. but i still passed (:
back to sch tmr. not that im excited abt it. footdrill tmr x last week's footdrill rocked. spent half the time trying to greet our commanders (: i am emphasizing on trying. yeahh they had to dismiss before we could successfully greet them cuz it was time already (: ahh footdrill's gonna be fun tmr. marching on the spot is funn! really really fun (:

dreams were all forgotten.


all BOXED up-
4:32 AM